Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cooking??

I have realized maybe I am not a blogger but I want to be. Or do I just want something to do. I was watching Julia and Julia today(one of my favorite movies) and realized why can't I do something like that? Why can't I have something that pushes me to do things I love. But what do I love??....Daniel, Family, the Lord, Decorating, Making people smile, Friends, Shopping for things, Eating, Traveling, and Starting new things. (oh my goodness that was hard) So is cooking what I should do? I just want to do something that something in my life to look forward to everyday. Daniel has school, what do I have? I have work. ( that sentence makes me sad) I want something?

1 comment:

  1. You could cook your way through a healthy cook book or magazine. You will learn cooking tips and have fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete