Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Time!

If anyone knows me they know I LOVE christmas time! I love the starbucks seasonal coffee drinks, the cold weather, bowl games, presents, the music, and especially the family time. I love spending time with my family and having fun. This christmas is very different though Daniel and I are married now and it is our first christmas together as a married couple. I am so excited to be with him on christmas and spending time together while he is on his break. We are not going to be able to be with other family this chirstmas and it makes me so very sad. It is crazy to think I won't see my mom and dad on christmas morning. That I am not to pass out the present to all the family members and gather around the table for lunch. That we will not go skiing together and have winter out door FUN. Daniel and I are so SAD but we are trying to be strong. I have to work and it is good because we need that money but sad that I can't be there with my family. I need encouragement and strength to get through this week seeing everyone else with family. I just want to be my normal self and Love Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Emmanuel and I talk about this sometimes. What are we going to do for Christmas when we get married? He wants to alternate which family we go to for Christmas. To be honest I don't want to spend Christmas with his family because it will be weird to me. I'm going to miss being with my Mom. Things will be ok. You and Daniel will have an awesome Christmas together!

    ReplyDelete