Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Daniel and just being sweet!

So Daniel is a typical boy but also has the most sweetest side to him. I just love him so much. The reason for the sweetness last night was because i am so stressed about the wedding, to the point I don't want to even hear the word, so Daniel I guessed notice this and did a really special thing for me last night. I got home from work and he was all dress up (which is a big deal for Daniel) and took me out to eat. This may not sound like that big of deal but it was! I needed a night with no wedding stuff, i just need time with my future husband to relax and not think about the stressful things in our lives. Daniel probably does not know how much it meant to me but it was very special to me.
On a lighter note we also went to movie gallery because it is going out of business and got 10 new DVD's for 10 dollars. We are so excited becasue we got 10 new DVD's that we wanted to see for less than it cost to go to one movie. YAY for cheap DVD's!!!

1 comment: