Thursday, July 29, 2010

Count down to the wedding!!


Only 9 more days until the wedding!
Everything is going pretty smoothly except me being stressed out that everything will not either look good, be nice, and all come together the way I want it. I am trying to be sweet and not be angry but sometime I just can't (especially when it come to wedding Stuff). Anyways things really are going good. Daniel is being such a big help and is being so sweet and nice to me a this time were I am not so sweet and nice. I am ready to be done with all of this but when it is over will miss it ( I think).


Just a little shout out to my ever ready mother...You are wonderful and thank you so much for everything because I would not be having a wedding without her.

I am so excited for everyone to get here next week and to see everyone. I just hate waiting.....

On a side note: I need to get rid of these stupid pimples from being so stress out. I have already been doing everything i could possibly think but please let me know if you know a miracle to getting rid of them FAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment