Sunday, June 27, 2010

Seattle here we come!!

So Daniel and I are moving to Seattle for Daniel to attend the University of Washington to get his PhD in Physics. The area he wants to study is Condensed Matter. Now I know I that I am a highly intelligent person, I mean I have a degree in Educational Psychology, I have common sense, my father is a professor, my sister is a lawyer, my mother deals with numbers on a daily basis being a financial business manger , and also I hate stupid people they make me very angry. All this said I still do not compare to the intelligence Daniel Brown has, I mean Condensed Matter. Does anyone really know what that is? With that said both of us are really excited about moving to the big city!! I was apprehensive at first but am getting excited now!!

We just got an apartment in the university district right next to the university.

http://nationaldevelopmentcouncil.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/commodore-150x150.jpg

It is a small apartment but it is just a block from the physics building so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to live so close to Daniels work. I have not had any leads on jobs yet, but i am hoping to find something soon. We are moving on the 22nd of August which is a month before Daniel starts school so potentially I can find find a job in that month. I have a degree so hopefully I can find something I want to do!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. However, in the image above, I don't see a Starbucks. Therefore, I have to bring into question the authenticity of the aforementioned image.

    ReplyDelete